Monday, February 4, 2013

Change

Well.....what people say about resistance to change is all true. Learning about new things scares people off, even me. I told myself when i was young that I'l adapt change whenever it comes. But now I'm finding it hard. Staying at home and going out with my friends all this time and now suddenly I've to wake up early morning get dressed and come to an office. Is this good change or bad change?
True, I wanted to be a successful corporate women and I'm a workaholic. But is this what it takes? Will this be my daily routine for the rest of my life? Will I be able to take the pressure? I will be waiting till the day comes carrying the answers to these questions...
On a positive note I learnt some new things today like what USSD means and what it does. It's complicated and never in my life I thought I would be learning these tech stuff but I think I'm OK. OK is not enough either but i guess that is better than hating it. Hopefully with time I will be comfortable with all these and in that day I'm going to read this blog and think how much I've changed. I can't help but fell jealousy of housewives whose life seem so predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment