Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Making mistakes

Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. But why do we keep on doing the same mistake which gives the same outcome? Why do we do things knowing the result of it? Maybe not everyone but most. Well maybe only me. Last night I did the same mistake I've been doing in the past 2 years. Why the hell aren't  I learning my lesson? Am i a Dumbass like the jackass?
I think I know the answer to this one....

I need to take a life changing decision today or at least think about it. I've got so much of work and responsibilities to do. I can't let the past come back to me all the time. It's time for the future. I just do not have the liberty to waste time on such stupid things. I miss watching TV, I miss playing with my kitten, I miss everything....but life has to go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment