Thursday, February 21, 2013

Constant learning...

I found out that using cloud services for a loyalty program is a cost effective way to retain customers. Even small scale business can offer loyalty programs which are hosted in the cloud because it is cheaper. Customer retention and attracting new customers is the way for modern businesses to survive. Loyal customers are an asset to the firm. Thus, organizations should take necessary measures to retain them. So these loyalty management campaigns are one way forward.

Analyzing information from a business perspective takes time and require extensive research. That is exactly what I'm doing now.

Now my task is to critically analyze the concept of big data and identify how business use big data in day to day activities.

In my next post I will discuss the concept behind big data from a business perspective....

No comments:

Post a Comment