Thursday, February 14, 2013

Human race..

It is a common fact that everyone in the 21st century is running for their life. I mean literally they run. I can't help but wonder whether this race is good or bad for people. Some say good some say bad. Me too cannot arrive at a final conclusion. I had so many things in mind (fun stuff) to do even while I'm working but now that I'm actually working I just can't find the time.

Things that I wanted to do even when I'm employed

1. Go to Gym
2. Play badminton
3. Go swimming
4. Meet my friends as often as I can
5. Be sociable

As of now I haven't done anything in the list. Time just FLIES. It actually do. I come to work at 8 go home by 7, then I'm dead tired to do anything at all so I go to sleep and come back to the same place.

Holy Shit....now that I'm thinking about it, that freaks me off. Once I'm comfortable with my schedule I'm determined to make time to do at least few of those. This will go in my to-do things list.

No comments:

Post a Comment